http://canton.itownonline.com Logo

Your guide to the Canton, MI community.

canton.itownonline.com
 
 in 
 
 

RETIRED POLL: Are You A Cereal Mixer?

If you mix cereals, and you have someone telling you how strange you are, you can relax.  You may still be strange, but according to our poll, you're not alone!  More than half our respondents are regular mixers, 18% mix, but feel the need to make an excuse for it, and 30% think the other 70% are weird.

My personal favorite?  1/3 corn flakes, 1/3 either Crispix or Cheerios, and 1/3 granola.  Bon Apetit!

Poll Question: Us "cereal-mixers" can't be alone. If you are not afraid of what this may divulge about your personality, please respond below!

24%    I usually mix more than 1 cereal in the same bowl
27%    I always mix different cereals
18%    I occasionally mix, when one flavor is running out
30%    I never mix cereals - that's weird!

Reader Responses:

Courtney
I have never mixed cereals. When my husband and I go grocery shopping, we only buy two boxes, one for him and one for me. I don't touch his cereal and he doesn't touch mine. After buying the two boxes of cereal, I spend the rest of the money buying other items that we need for the house.

Add your response:

Care to Comment? What's Your Favorite Mix?

Instructions
Now that you know that your not alone, you can come out of the cereal mixers closet and let us know what your favorite blend is. It's OK, we'll only use your first name!
Enter Code in Image:
< Above Image Code
Name:
Response
 

Current Articles

Our First Celebrity Contact!  Big Money Too!

Our First Celebrity Contact! Big Money Too!

We get some very nice propositions sent to us via email, but this one, from the wife of the disgraced Bernie Madoff, looks to be the most potentially lucrative yet! Do you think it's legit?
RETIRED POLL: Most Frequent Activity

RETIRED POLL: Most Frequent Activity

This retired poll on the Plymouth.iTownOnline.com site asked respondents how they spend their leisure time and money.

SITE USER SUGGESTION - The Library Has Got it Covered!

Courtney is one of our frequent contributors - here, she make some great suggestions regarding one of the real gems in our community.
TOP 5 ALBUMS - Expert Picks - 88.1's Bill Keith

TOP 5 ALBUMS - Expert Picks - 88.1's Bill Keith

A local expert, Bill Keith of WSDP - The Escape provides his picks for Top 5 Albums of all time. With some good comments, you'll want to listen to some of this stuff.
Top 5 Albums of All Time - Editor's Pick

Top 5 Albums of All Time - Editor's Pick

To get the party started on the project to have Canton and Plymouth name the Top 20 albums of all time, an .iTown music editor provides his picks.

Past Articles

Community Poll:
This is a poll for two-car garage owners - In how many of your spots do you actually park a car? Be honest!
None
One
One (sometimes)
Two
Email this page to a friend:
Your Email:
Friend's Email:
Privacy